- Stray cat and dog means all types of cat or dog that are not licensed or wandering without master or supervisor in public areas.
- Most likely to have several common parasites such as fleas, ticks, ear mites, heartworms, whipworm, hookworm, roundworm, tapeworm and coccodia.
- Symptoms of this parasites include caughing, vomiting, diarrhea, low energy, a potbelly, rashes from the bites, other people may not display symptoms.
Stray Cat & Dog Management
- Methods of catching stray cat & dog:
– Loop pole method – this method uses loop made of rope or other material that can be adjusted by length that does not cause injury to the cat or dog.
– Trap method – use cage with bait to lure the cat or dog into a trap.
– Net pole method – net use for bathing and catching the cat or dog without causing injury.